Developing Object-Oriented Programs in Java
This course is designed for developers, software and system architects and project managers involved with the development of Java™ applications.
Experience in the following areas is required: Some prior programming experience in a procedural or object-oriented language.
This intermediate course uses an example-based approach to provide an overview of the object-oriented paradigm and to illustrate the evolutionary development approach supported by Java™. At the end of this course you will be familiar with the core components and packages of the Java™ Standard Edition and you will be able to apply object-oriented programming principles with Java™, Java™ syntax and semantics. You will have a clear understanding of advanced Java™ topics and Java new features.
- Setup Development Environment
- Installing Java Standart Edition (JDK)
- Introduction to Eclipse
- Installing and running eclipse
- Using Eclipse as a development environment
- Object-Oriented Concepts
- Encapsulation, Inheritance, and Polymorphism
- OO analysis and design: 'Is a' and 'Has a'
- Designing an OO application step by step
- Java SE Language Fundamentals
- Primitive Data Types
- Control Statements
- Classes and Methods
- Type Casting
- Core Class Library
- Collections and Streams
- Exception Handling
- Generics, Compile-time type safety.
- Enhanced Iterators
- Typesafe Enums